Schwalbe bring the best of German engineering to bike tyres & tubes. Founded and headquartered in Colonge Germany, Schwalbe is dedicated to making the best bike tyres on the market.
Whilst Schwalbe tyres are raced by would-tour teams such as Radioshack, AG2R & FDJ, they are also the choice for commuters and long distance cycle tourers the world over. Renowned for their puncture resistance, Schwalbe Marathon Plus and Durano Plus tyre are unrivalled.
Regardless of your cycling plans, Schwalbe make a tyre for you
Schwalbe tubes are manufactured to precise tolerances and contain multiple rubber compounds. This mean you can have some of the most reliable tubes on the market. Because of the extra butyl in their rubber you won't be pumping your tyres up every second day either.
At Ride 365 we all choose to ride Schwalbe. Their selection of tyre seems endless, our favourites include:
- Marathon Plus - seriously puncture resistant for commuting and touring.
- Durano Plus - real puncture resistance for punching out the training k's on your road bike.
- Durano Sport - Hard wearing enough to train mile after mile, yet fast enough to tear-up the crit track.
- Ultremo (Clincher/Tubular/Tubeless) - Light and fast, when weight and speed matter.
- The One (Clincher/Tubular/Tubeless) - The latest in fast rolling race tyres.
- Racing Ralph - Grippy, fast, super predictable XC race tyre.
- Smart Sam - Fast rolling do-it-all hardpack/path MTB tyre.
- Hans-Dampf - This is hans-dampf the best all mountain tyre we've ridden - so grippy.
- Magic Mary - The downhillers choice, fast and grippy.